Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Bunny Shoot


This was my first attept at the Bunny Shoot. I couldn't really see the ears so I tried putting Chloe in the grass.








It didn't work very well either. Plus the sun was so bright she wouldn't open her eyes.

Then I tried putting her in a big planter but even with a pillow stuffed inside she was too little and couldn't sit up well. Clearly this was a learning process.
Finally I tried proping her up in a basket.



And the winner of the Bunny Shoot is... Chloe of course!
Some Bunny Loves You!
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. I love love LOvE this little pictures-they are so cute! You should blow one up and frame it (I love the one in the pot with her little tongue out-Adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber,

    Chloe looks so much like you, especially in the basket picture. I can't believe she has grown so much. I keep imagining her as a new born when I hear her talking over the phone. I'll have to check the blog more often.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete